Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For SRK users - Dynamic Tier List

Options
  • 05-02-2011 3:23am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks, figured it wouldn't cause harm to share this recent post made in the Balrog forums (Don't worry, it has little to do with the character himself).

http://shoryuken.com/f251/community-tierlist-balrog-help-requested-264506/

The folks over on the Rose forums apparantly started a pretty nifty concept where SRK members can cast votes towards their own personal view of their main characters matchups vs all the cast and it's being spread around to all character forums - Just cast my own votes and though some people may dislike the fact it's entirely based on flat-out personal opinion as opposed to actual review and statistics, if taken seriously it could lead to funky results.

Apparantly some of the voting was checked and a characters end result has pretty much landed flat out near the actual US Tier list (I guess this is what you would expect as most opinions would be that of a largely US playerbase who would probably go along with regular tier lists but still).

Just thought it might be nice to spread it over to Boards and see what people think of the idea as a whole.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I remember suggesting doing something like this ages ago for the craic but it was shot down very coldly and cruelly by horrible, mean people. :P

Advertisement