Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POOL IN THE PUB

Options
  • 05-02-2011 3:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me of some pubs in the city centre with a few pool tables?
    and by city centre i mean city centre.......like talbot street to capel street northside and temple bar south side...........not some place ill need to get the luas to..........thanks

would also appreciate additional info like price per game/hour and how many tables..........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

The Palace on Camden street has LOADS of pool tables, a little bit out of the way for you...but if you are willing to walk a little

Fibber Magees on Parnell street has two pool tables and on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night you might be waiting for a while for one, very central about 10 seconds from the top of O' Connell street!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The other Fibbers on Ormond Quay has a pool table aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Gypsy Rose Bar also has one downstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

The Longstone on Townsend St has one

Does Break for the Border still have pool tables?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭carolmon

here's a link to my thread about pubs with pool
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056081656

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

forgot about this thread.......had to pop on to say ty for the replies though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Larianne wrote: »
    Gypsy Rose Bar also has one downstairs.

Downstairs in The Gypsy.

Do you drink there?.

Advertisement