Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish hardware websites

Options
  • 05-02-2011 3:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

misco, ccity, peats, maplins, am i forgetting anyone important when I am shopping around for pc parts for my customers guys ?

Also any big global ones I could be checking out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

http://www.memoryc.com/

got free delivery from these guys,very efficient too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

tompadraig wrote: »
    misco, ccity, peats, maplins, am i forgetting anyone important when I am shopping around for pc parts for my customers guys ?

Also any big global ones I could be checking out?

Most of the decent ones :p (Except Peats).

A few off the top of my head.

www.komplett.ie
    www.elara.ie
    www.dabs.ie
    www.memoryc.ie

International options.
    www.hardwareversand.de (A firm forum favourite)
    www.ebuyer.co.uk
    www.scan.co.uk
    www.overclockers.co.uk

Also have a look in the retailer discussion sticky at the top of the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Stay away from Maplins... far far away... its basically an antique shop where disorientated buyers stumble out with old AMD chips and foxconn motherboards that no one has ever heard of

ye be warned

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Maj Malfunction

Have Komplett turned a corner? I've only heard of some horrendous experiences with them in the past couple of months. Has anyone had any recent experience with them, have things got better?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

They have their own forum on boards.ie so best to pop-over and make your own conclusions.

That said I have made a few orders from them last year and didn't get burnt.

Ryan is a great Komplett rep on hand for damage control or any other help you may need.

Hoepfully Komplett will get back to been something close to what some of us remember of the good old days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement