Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't reply to posts why

Options
  • 05-02-2011 6:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just registered and I can't as yet reply to posts, do I need to wait until my account is activated?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi,

it depends on what forum you want to reply in - some may be restricted (such as Soccer).

From what I can see, you are good to go, so if you can give me exact details of what you are doing and what you are seeing, I will see if I can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jurysout

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Hi,

it depends on what forum you want to reply in - some may be restricted (such as Soccer).

From what I can see, you are good to go, so if you can give me exact details of what you are doing and what you are seeing, I will see if I can help.

Hi I was trying to post in Soccer.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Jurysout wrote: »
    Hi I was trying to post in Soccer.

Thanks,

Ok so in the Soccer forum there is a thread titled "Can't post? Read this!"

Full details of what you need to do are in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jurysout

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Ok so in the Soccer forum there is a thread titled "Can't post? Read this!"

Full details of what you need to do are in that.
    Yes just read it, so I can't reply to a soccer thread or post anything in the soccer forum for 1 month and require to have at least 50 posts, seems a strange way of doing things, WHY when the whole reason for joining the soccer forum is to post and answer threads.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This explains why you need to apply for access to the Soccer forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement