Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chooper over C Wood/waste ground towards B lawns

Options
  • 05-02-2011 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Guys,
    Feels like living in Crossmaglen in the Woods this morning. Not sure if it's the garda chooper, I didn't hear any sirens from squad cars. However the chooper spent a lot of time hovering over the waste groud/B Lawns so it could be the Garda Chooper. I guess they are looking for some badies. Hope they get em.chooper.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TychoBrailleur

Badies aren’t what they used to be... Wandering around across the fields at such an indecent time of the day.

_MG_7973.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

I hear a load of cars got vandalized down at the play ground...

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Which playground? When? If it's the playground at the southbeach then that would mean the park and ride or south beach car park. How would that explain the chopper at 8am? I'm confused!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Seems somebody went on a rampage through the village about 5am, lots of shop windows broken and cars vandalised on main street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

Load of cars were smashed up this morning at the playground I saw then when I was heading to the DART. Welcome to Bagdadh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Yeah I saw someone with both his windows smashed on his car.

Absolutely terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭tennisplayer

loobylou wrote: »
    Seems somebody went on a rampage through the village about 5am, lots of shop windows broken and cars vandalised on main street.
    I don't think there were lots of shop windows broken at all, car windows were broken. There is no need for exaggeration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

I don't think there were lots of shop windows broken at all, car windows were broken. There is no need for exaggeration.

15 Cars damaged and at least 1 shop window (O'Briens)

Muppets...:mad:

Edit: This is what I've heard so don't quote me on this.. But i seen the shop window..

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Does anyone know if they caught the idiot/s? Perhaps some cctv footage will be used to catch them. Scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭tennisplayer

3 guys from Charlesland Court taken in for questioning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gary Larry

Yeah I saw someone with both his windows smashed on his car.

Absolutely terrible

That was my car they smashed along with 4 others in South Beach Car Park - any more info on who was responsible would be very welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 profchaos

Was in the bookshop this morning, their window was done too, were just tidying as I was coming in. said o'briens too, may have said butlers pantry too but not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

dandanpakistan banned for trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

<<<snip>>>
    and for that reason, you're out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Sorry for exaggerating then. I must have just imagined cleaning up all the glass yesterday morning.
    Oh, I must have been scammed too by the glazier I paid to replace it.
    Silly me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

really hope they catch the scum that did this.... bunch of idiots

Damo9090 wrote: »
    dandanpakistan banned for trolling.

Nice one.

jobless wrote: »
    really hope they catch the scum that did this.... bunch of idiots

I was in the Garda station yesterday and they have the bloke that they think did it all - hard to imagine it was just one person though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alexw

Burned out car in car park of St. Laurences school this morning. Town's gone to pot!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

Big write up in the People about it this week. Seems like a young lad "teen" went on the rampage with 2 kitchen knives at 6am...claimed he had a fire arm so the armed response unit was called in and I suppose they were using the chopper to keep an eye on him from a safe distance. No mention of where he was coming from or where he was from.

• Advertisement
Advertisement