If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pioneer receiver and free player deal

Options
  • 05-02-2011 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

hi all ,

happy new year ,

i believe you do the above deal , can you confirm and if so what price in total for the following including delivery to dublin . do i need new hdmis as well ?

pioneer vsx lx53 and bdp lx54

thanks
    dublinadil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dublin.

Sorry for the delay with this, I had to confirm the pricing.

The price including delivery to Dublin would be £1069.

This is special order as we don't keep these in stock so it would take us a few days to get hold of it.

I hope this helps but please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

Dave ,

thanks for this another couple of questions

would these particular units match up with my ma rs 8s fronts and Monitor Audio Radius 45HD pair (Rears)- or would it be too "bright" ?

if too bright should i stick with onkyo(current receiver) and get this instead Onkyo TXNR708 THX 7.2? any ideas on a "decent" 3d player to go with this set up which would have usb to play moviesfrom

Could you provide a quote for the txnr708 along with a few different 3d player options if pioneers would not be the best match for my speaker set up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dublin.

I personally would not recommend Pioneer A/V with Monitor RS as the detailed nature of the RS8's tend to now blend well with the bright nature of the Pioneer equipment.

My recommendation would be to look at either the Onkyo 708/808 or the Denon AVR 2311 which is on silly offer at the minute (£499.95). This combined with a decent 3D bluray (Denon DBP1611 £379.95) would make a fantastic combination and would work well with the Monitor Audio.....and it'll be less than the Pioneer so you could get some decent cabling or the 5 year cover for 10% and still have some change !

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

\Dave

ok

i have decided that for the moment i will only go for the denon 2311 at 499gbp(im hoping the price of the denon 3d player will come down in a couple of months :))

can u get in touch about the particulars for the denon

cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.