Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Card reader

• 05-02-2011 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get a multi card reader cheap in limerick city .Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

argos, dixons, pc world, 2€-shop maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kenmason

Haven't a clue about availability in Limerick but I've bought a number of similar type items from a company in the Channel Islands and delivery has always been quick. Check out memorybits.co.uk

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I picked one up in Tesco for about a fiver, hasn't let me down yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Maplins on the childers road sell them

Price depends on the size of the unit you want for different types of card, there are lots of different ones there on sale so worth a look...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

For what type of card, I've one here that I don't use much that you can have, bought it for like 25 euro in Currys in town xP

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Tesco had some for cheap a few weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I'd second talking clocks recommendation of the 2 euro shop, seen them in there.

Guess how much it cost?

1.99... Kidding was 2 euro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Lidl or aldi were selling them last weekdunno if they still have them.

Advertisement