Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port forwarding options on a Zyxel router?

Options
  • 05-02-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I am setting up a home server and when i go into my router there are no port forwarding options when i go in to it.
    Does anyone know how to find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

When logged in, click Network on the left, click NAT, and then Port Forwarding.

If you don't get the options on the left menu, then make sure you are entering the correct password.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭martin g

roast wrote: »
    When logged in, click Network on the left, click NAT, and then Port Forwarding.

If you don't get the options on the left menu, then make sure you are entering the correct password.

Its letting me log in to the router but its not giving me the network options on the left menu

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Then you are logging in without the correct user/pass.

Some Zyxels have a view mode but there are no options.
    If its an eircom zyxel the password on the bottom. I think its broadband1 and the username is something different too.

You need to get the correct admin username/pass

default is admin/1234 but it could be changed or if branded like I said, might be written on the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

The default password for the modem is 1234.
    Unless it was provided by eircom, in which case it is broadband1

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭martin g

Cheers, i had changed the password and forgot i had changed it... :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement