Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal Merchant

Options
  • 05-02-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Any one know the name of the fuel merchant in Newbridge. He had an ad last week selling 40kg bags of coal for €12. His ad has been deleted and also it was his 1st post , if this helps.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

i know where to get info on the guy but not sure if its ok to post it. i can pm you if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dave45dave

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    i know where to get info on the guy but not sure if its ok to post it. i can pm you if you want

OK pm his number to me.
    Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

Did you get the coal op? What's it like?

i use the guy he was looking for and it's always good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dave45dave

Did you get the coal op? What's it like?

Yeah , got 2 40kg of polish coal for €30. Rang him on Wednesday and delivered by lunch time on Thursday. Cant fault the coal but more important his service.

• Advertisement

dave45dave wrote: »
    Yeah , got 2 40kg of polish coal for €30. Rang him on Wednesday and delivered by lunch time on Thursday. Cant fault the coal but more important his service.
    +1

Advertisement