Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to buy.

Options
  • 05-02-2011 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

I have gt 16.88 euro for ebay. Igot Ps3 Xbox360 Slim Ps2 Psp. All call of duties and Uncharted1 2.Any recomendations??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Dead Space, or Vanquish.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Red dead redemption

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

i got RDR and had Dead space. Il see about vanquish and id still check out more games if anyones got any in mind

vANQUISH is too dear

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Really? its less than 20 quid on most sites, think zavvi.com have it for 17.00, or they did, its where i got it

• Advertisement

i only got 16.88 euro and its with paypal so its not on a credit card just an account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

You could get the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 2.Thats was very cheap in a lot of places lately.Very good game too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What about the batman arkham city game?that should be cheap enough now.

i have Arkham asylum and Mass Effect 2. Iwas thinking about Dead Rising 1 or Manhunt or Gta 3 or Vice city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

check thehut.com they take paypal now and you can get good bargains there

• Advertisement

thanks Tony will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i have Arkham asylum and Mass Effect 2. Iwas thinking about Dead Rising 1 or Manhunt or Gta 3 or Vice city.

Not really a fan of DR 1 (seems to be the definition of a "marmite" game), and Manhunt is a steaming pile of ****e.

When you say you've got 16.88 for ebay, do you mean you have that much in your paypal account?
    If so you could always use it somewhere like Zavvi (think they take paypal now too)

I'd say Fallout 3 - should keep you occupied for a little while!

Advertisement