Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arabic classes/lessons - Waterford City/County

• 05-02-2011 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi All,

As per the title, would anyone know of any classes or private tutors in Arabic around the city? I know that the local mosque is teaching kids basic Arabic as part of their education, but I don't know if adults are permitted in those classes.

Any help is appreciated =)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭scico rocks

Hi All,

As per the title, would anyone know of any classes or private tutors in Arabic around the city? I know that the local mosque is teaching kids basic Arabic as part of their education, but I don't know if adults are permitted in those classes.

Can you contact the mosque and ask them? If they dont i'm sure they'll point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Hi All,

Where is this mosque you talk about?old Kilmeaden road?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

That's the thing, I know there's a mosque, but I don't know where or who runs it. I've dropped an email to IslamIreland, but can't find any local contact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

That's the thing, I know there's a mosque, but I don't know where or who runs it. I've dropped an email to IslamIreland, but can't find any local contact.

Yeah there is one on the old Kilmeaden road,in where the old cattle mart is.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Waterford City Council Library Services

Hi All,

I know it's not what you were looking for but we carry Arabic language packs with audio CDs and learning guides in all our library branches- Central Library, Lady Lane, Ardkeen Library, Dunmore Road & Browns Road Library, Lisduggan. You can call 051 849975 for more info or check the online catalogue at http://www.waterfordcity.ie/library/catalogue.htm

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement