Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House/Townhouse to rent in Swords?

Options
  • 05-02-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of any houses or townhouses to rent in Swords? We are a professional couple, both working full time, and want somewhere with a garden, parking, and preferably 3 bedrooms. I have looked on all the property websites, but there aren't too many up at the moment? Budget approx €850 p/m!
    Thank you, and apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Plenty of daft.ie but you'd either need to decrease the size you are looking for at that price or pay more for 3 bedrooms.

You could also check local papers like Swords Gazette or The Fingal Independant, North County Leader for lettings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Myself and my other half recently moved to Swords and I found that adding a 'tenant ad' to Daft.ie worked really well. We got loads of replies.

A good thing about it is that as well as selling yourself you also get to state the max you're willing to pay and you might find landlords that are eager to get people into their property will be happy to lower their price to what you've stated. We certainly found that.

Good luck with the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭BlondePrincess

Thank you so much Chinafoot, this is very helpful, as I had not heard of this before, I'm going to do it now! We have recently moved out of an apartment in Swords, as we found it too confined, and it lacked storage etc. Looking forward to finding somewhere new!

Advertisement