Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Superthreads in one forum

• 05-02-2011 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

I think it'd be a good idea to put all the superthreads into one forum, and leave the soccer forum for breakiang news-type articles, or Roy's next managerial task, or what Robbie Keane said-type stuff.

A lot of the time I go onto this forum, and it's superthreads for Chelsea, Newcastle, Wolves, Liverpool, United...

It's a great forum with some great opinions, but I think it'd benefit from this. Anyone agree?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I think putting the superthreads into a seperate forum would just leave the remaining footy forum short of a lot of it's current traffic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

OP if you look just above the thread titles at the top of the screen you will see thread filter. All you have to do is select 'no prefix' as your preferred option and you have no superthreads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

markesmith wrote: »
    I think it'd be a good idea to put all the superthreads into one forum, and leave the soccer forum for breakiang news-type articles, or Roy's next managerial task, or what Robbie Keane said-type stuff.

A lot of the time I go onto this forum, and it's superthreads for Chelsea, Newcastle, Wolves, Liverpool, United...

It's a great forum with some great opinions, but I think it'd benefit from this. Anyone agree?

The super threads are the essence of the forum i think should be left where are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Again?

Really?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement