Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposable/Dirt cheap tablecloths

Options
  • 05-02-2011 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

Anyone know where in the city I can get paper tablecloths? Tried both the 2 euro stores in town, the eyre square dunnes, the suervalu nearest me and a couple of other shops to no avail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Does anyone sell blank newsprint rolls? That would be a really cheap solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

I got a roll of it in Musgrave's cash & carry if u know anyone going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

new discount shop beside pc world wellpark has them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

arnies in westside definately have them,
    I think they're €1.50/2.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

magentas wrote: »
    arnies in westside definately have them,
    I think they're €1.50/2.00

Hey magentas, where in Westside is this? I should be heading that way anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Hey magentas, where in Westside is this? I should be heading that way anyway.
    sorry just saw this now so you probably got them already:o
    but just incase you haven't or for future ref it's in westside business park
    the row of shops across from the shopping centre, enter by subway it's beside peggy griffin interiors

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement