Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wolves v Manchester Utd (ESPN - 17.30)

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Essien wrote: »
    Honest would get me banned.

Enough of this would business, honesty should be banned, lets make it happen . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I find the voyeuristic nature of the ABU creepy.

Terrible performance, fair play to Wolves, I wanted them to stay up and that hasn't changed.

No positives from that game, lets just move on.

bring on City... although I can't see us breaking down their defence with a performance like today's, still, they'll probably play for a draw anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Thread was going fine during the match and not a bother.

Well done for wrecking it lads. Usual few suspect United fans too. Well done.

As you'd say yourself, Bitters.

Whatever happened to having a bit of banter and craic?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

K-9 wrote: »
    Thread was going fine during the match and not a bother.

Well done for wrecking it lads. Usual few suspect United fans too. Well done.

As you'd say yourself, Bitters.

Whatever happened to having a bit of banter and craic?

Are you joking by saying that? It's hard to detect sarcasm over the internet.

Calling other fans suspect. Get off your high horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

McCarthy (x2), Doyle, Best all scoring today... great for the national team. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Best has pulled out of the squad with injury. Good to see mc carthy back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Le King wrote: »
    Are you joking by saying that? It's hard to detect sarcasm over the internet.

Calling other fans suspect. Get off your high horse.

Well the evidence is there that the thread was going grand until somebody brought up the ABU tag, no need for it today, bit of slagging was all was happening.

Maybe look at your own fans first.

PS. The ironing is delic from your previous post.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Kilbane and Morrison too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

iMuse wrote: »
    Best has pulled out of the squad with injury. Good to see mc carthy back
    Kilbane and Morrison too!

Did ya get lost lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Sure is butthurt in here.

• Advertisement

JPA wrote: »
    Did ya get lost lads?

Doyle scored today in the match, becoming one of an unusually high number of Irish internationals to do today.

Or is this thread exclusively for United fans to moan about their midfield and ABUs to gloat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Doyle scored today in the match, becoming one of an unusually high number of Irish internationals to do today.

Or is this thread exclusively for United fans to moan about their midfield and ABUs to gloat?

Well it is a United v Wolves match thread..:confused:

baz2009 wrote: »
    Well it is a United v Wolves match thread..:confused:

Yeah, a game in which Doyle scored, and continued a trend of Irish internationals goalscoring today. It's an interesting trend that was apparent in the game today. What the point of the thread, if not to discuss such things?

In any case, there's a report post button if anyone feels a post is off-topic. Let's leave it at that, eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

In any case, there's a report post button if anyone feels a post is off-topic. Let's leave it at that, eh?

But surely its more civil to pull the poster up on the thread than throw the toys out of the pram and report the post?

adox wrote: »
    But surely its more civil to pull the poster up on the thread than throw the toys out of the pram and report the post?

Nothing uncivil about reporting a post. All it does is bring it to the mods' attention and let them decide if it needs dealing with. Indeed, pulling th poster up is more uncivil. I think backseat modding is frowned upon.

But this is all going very off-topic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Looks like Doyle will be nursing that lip for a while, Smalling caught him well.

Still couldnt hide the smile off his face!
    Let's leave it at that, eh?
    yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

This away defeat has been on the cards since September and Wolves snuffed us out quite easily in the 2nd half to mirror quite a lot of away games thus far.Do we implode from here on in ? It's possible as our home form has cracked over our away form somewhat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

it's about time that undefeated record went, and deep down, i think a lot of Utd fans will be kind of relieved that added burden is gone now.

well done Wolves; defended for their lives, and Utd just didn't have the guile to break them down.

we've also seen a glimpse of Utd without Ferdinand at the back. Smalling should really have played.

and as an aside, fans of all clubs need to cop on and stop ruining threads. between many Utd fans' persecution complexes and a lot of ABUs' desperation to see Utd lose, it makes most threads impossible to read post-match.

i really wish people would post with common sense.

so stop the sniping and get back on topic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

eigrod wrote: »
    In many cases that includes ManUtd fans coming on to have a moan and a go at certain players, tactics etc.

Also, it's not exclusive to Man Utd match threads.

How have I never noticed you in a utd match thread before :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

eagle eye wrote: »
    Whats with some United fans and the persecution complex? Get over yourselves.
    I don't think I've ever seen a United fan compile a dossier of matches where referees made mistakes.

It's not a persecution complex, they really are out to get us :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,619 ✭✭✭eigrod

Sorry, I didn't know I needed your permission or that I had to report myself present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

eigrod wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't know I needed your permission or that I had to report myself present.

Jaysus you're a feisty little fella.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭jacool

Perhaps he's a Wolves fan - there are 2 teams in the Thread heading!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

A bitter Corkman, with a lousy attitude. What are the chances?:pac:

Advertisement