Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loosing my job

Options
  • 05-02-2011 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi im currently working for a phone company for the last 2 years and 4 months ..... im here full time....... in the last 8 months i had nothing but grief i was put on a pip for 3 months as my performance wasnt to the highest i wasnt meeting all my 8 targets passed this and than the manager changed and my collegue was put manager for 6 months provessionaly since than tenssion start to build up at work as i didint take instructions from her found the situation hard to deal with she started picking on me if i was a minute late if i didnt do something perfect she was always ringing area manager, area manager came down and had an official meeting with me that i wasnt aware of i never got time to talk or if i said something she kept sayn bulls**T so i never stood up for myself ...... was told that the next time she needede to have a conversation with me she will remove me from the building and il be fired.........Now to find out my store is closing down in 6 months and was told il probably be left go to look for another job when two of the other staff members are been transfered to another shop .... the store sales wayse is doing abd and thats why my performance is bad too i asked them to send ,me to a busy store for a month to prove myslef i was told NO /// CAN ANYONE ADVICE ME I LOVE MY JOB AND DONT WANT TO LOOSE IT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

Post this in the jobs section. This is not an election issue :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moved from GE2011 to the Work Problems subforum of Work & Jobs.

Advertisement