Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sky player problem

• 05-02-2011 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

i have recently started using sky player on my laptop and it works fine but, i only use it on my laptop but sometimes it says the computer is not registered and that iv used up all my registrations.
    would it have anything to do with using it on different network connections?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

I'm having constant problems with sky player to the point of me not bothering to use it anymore as it is far easier to stream tv by other means, a joke really.

I have gotten sky to reset my account twice already. I tried it there again and I'm getting this error
    Sorry, you cannot watch TV with Sky Player on this computer as you have already made a change to your registered computers this month. You can only change your registered computers, or make a different computer your main computer, once per month. [c:1501][-][c:1102][s:267]

I've only using one laptop with WMC using sky player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Trampas

have you been using a few different machines?

Trampas wrote: »
    have you been using a few different machines?

Nope. Just my laptop. Don't have anything else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

I eventually figured it out, the problem was that i was using CCcleaner and that was wiping any information that silverlight was storing which included the cookies that i need to stay registered. so i unclicked the silverlight option under applications in CCcleaner and it worked. thats what worked for me so i can only assume it has something to do with the cookies on your laptop. hope that helps

I eventually figured it out, the problem was that i was using CCcleaner and that was wiping any information that silverlight was storing which included the cookies that i need to stay registered. so i unclicked the silverlight option under applications in CCcleaner and it worked. thats what worked for me so i can only assume it has something to do with the cookies on your laptop. hope that helps

Thanks a million for that advice. I do use ccleaner alot so more than likely is the problem. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement