Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Water Restrictions?

Options
  • 05-02-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

So are there currently water restrictions in the Maynooth area? I've been keeping an eye on the Kildare Co Co website and the last update was 28/01 saying they were restricting water from 7pm to 8am. I haven't been using washing machine/dish washer between those times which is a royal pain in the a$$ as we both work full time and hard to keep on top of everything! However I was talking to my mam who also lives in Maynooth and she said she'd been using hers without realising there were still restrictions and had no problems. I've emailed the water section of co co but haven't had a reply. Does anybody know?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Also in Maynooth and we have had no water restrictions at all.
    We did lose water for a while during the freezing weather, but have not had pressure reduced or water switched off by the council.

Advertisement