Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help !! with error message when installing a driver

• 05-02-2011 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Folks, I am trying to install a driver for a USB video grabber (VHS to PC) which I just bought in Lidl. When I try and install the driver from the disc which came in the box I get the following error message 'Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\taskkill.exe'. Any help with solving this would be much appreciated as Its driving me mad.Thanks !:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭MinnyMinor

pman1 wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I am trying to install a driver for a USB video grabber (VHS to PC) which I just bought in Lidl. When I try and install the driver from the disc which came in the box I get the following error message 'Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\taskkill.exe'. Any help with solving this would be much appreciated as Its driving me mad.Thanks !:mad:
    what version of windows have you? If XP
    This says it is not in xp home only xp pro

Advertisement