Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help Gaining Clients for Building & Repair Service

Options
  • 05-02-2011 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I need massive help trying to gain more clients for my build and repair service I am running at home as a hobby as I don't have many at all (about 5 clients)
    I already posted an ad on adverts.ie but when I originally posted the ad I was doing it for free but I was forced to start charging as people were taking advantage of it too much but adverts won't let me change the title of my ad so I don't know weather to make a new ad which will cost me €5 (I don't own a credit card so paying if it is a real pain) or just putting down a entirely different description and if I was to type up a new one what shall I say on it?
    I'll just link you's to the ad and you can just let me know what you think cheers =D

http://www.adverts.ie/other-services/custom-pc-s-from-145-free-custom-pc-builds-and-cheap-pc-repairs-from-20-in-arklow/309754

<SNIP>

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I think this question would be better off in the Entrepreneurial forum or similar as it is asking about advertising a business, and not B&U. If left on B&U it just looks like a cheap shill, which would get you banned. Seeing as unlike some two-bit spammer you actually contribute to the forum I really don't want to do that.

And yes, you'll have to make a new ad, Adverts Mk2 has removed most editing features including title editing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

Just link me to the Entrepreneurialand board I'll post it there and I'll remove this one =]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Tbh I dont see many people on building and upgrading being able to help you with this as most people on here know how to build a pc and others like myself would build a pc for free for anyone else that asks as its fun to do and is just like expensive lego :). Hopefully the Entrepreneurial board can be of help to you though.

Advertisement