Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iqon laptop memory

• 05-02-2011 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

OK. This is my first boards post and not sure if it should be here or not but this seems most appropriate!
    I bought an IQON M665JE laptop from Tesco (Rush job before college. No research). To be honest it's terrible but what would you expect. Anyway it came with 2GB RAM which is usually OK but it can be slow. The problem is I have no idea what type of RAM it takes!

I've tried CRUCIAL.com and the particular type can't be established. All it says is 2GB with one slot free! I'm assuming it's 200-pin but not certain.

This is what I've found on the RAM itself:
    AMF
    0811B
    ELPIDATWN
    21108ACBG-GE-E 0751R90CF

All I can assume is the speed (667) and manufacturer (ELPIDA).

Also I'm running Windows 7 32bit but will most likely upgrade in the future!

I hate the laptop but before I can afford to build my ideal PC I would at least like to upgrade the RAM in this!

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement