Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Houses/Flats to rent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Bet its like a walk in freezer 6 months a year though.

The garden shed in Drumcondra is back up for a mere €1100pm

http://daft.ie/21529042

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

cisk wrote: »

Wow, that place looks nice but is tiny! Those sheds are designed, I think, as an extra guest room. Should be laws in place setting a mininum standard.
    Will suit couple looking for clean and comfortable fully furnished private living space in this highly convenient location close to City Centre with easy access also to Dublin Airport and the M1/M50.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

cisk wrote: »

TESCO... TESCO!.... TESCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭serfboard

Don't forget the "Drumcondra Dart Station" :confused:

• Advertisement

Possibly the worst Tesco i've been in.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

cisk wrote:
    Possibly the worst Tesco i've been in.

Well it's definitely a lot better than the one on Dorset street, which has the most paranoid security guy ever or get a decent dinner in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

CatFromHue wrote: »

Kinda, but I like it in a way. I love the black chair in the first photo. My granny's house had loads of 70s touches that I always loved and still do! Sideboards, distinctive wallpaper, geometric handles, recessed ceilings, that kinda thing.

Love the exterior too.

I'm hoping to god this is actually someone taking the p1ss.

http://www.daft.ie/lettings/10-ontario-terrace-rathmines-dublin/1536972/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Jesus. I'm not sure if this is a piss take or not.

If it wasn't so disgustingly filthy, it would be a relatively ok flat.

• Advertisement

RayM wrote: »

If it wasn't so disgustingly filthy, it would be a relatively ok flat.

SNAP!

SNAP!

Well, that was bizarre.

Well, that was bizarre.

Extremely.

Still, would be a steal of a studio in that location, if you had the same amount again or more to put into cleaning it out and doing it up.

Extremely.

Still, would be a steal of a studio in that location, if you had the same amount again or more to put into cleaning it out and doing it up.

It even has its own washing machine. Assuming it's not fake, I'm guessing that the landlord can't be arsed cleaning it because he knows it'll be snapped up quickly, regardless of the filth.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

lol. That was weird timing. I'm guessing it's tenants who have just done a runner.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Well, that was bizarre.

Not as bizzare as that advert!

I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but I love this thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

sadly enough, I don't think so...

Smoking & pets allowed, not sure I'd want to bring a dog into that.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

RayM wrote:

look at the LL name. some foreigners, will happily live like that, and don't understand what presentable means.
    I know some Irish can be like that, but if they were trying to get money, they can defo put effort in!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

It certainly looks like a sunny apartment from the photos anyway!!

• Advertisement

SMJSF wrote: »
    look at the LL name. some foreigners, will happily live like that, and don't understand what presentable means.
    I know some Irish can be like that, but if they were trying to get money, they can defo put effort in!!

sorry? what does it have to do with foreigners? if you desperately need a place, and there is mostly nothing on offer, it doesn't matter if you're irish or a foreigner, you would rent this sh***hole.

btw, how to contact the LL these days, there is no e mail address or anything given??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

tara73 wrote: »
    sorry? what does it have to do with foreigners? if you desperately need a place, and there is mostly nothing on offer, it doesn't matter if you're irish or a foreigner, you would rent this sh***hole.

btw, how to contact the LL these days, there is no e mail address or anything given??

There's an 083 number given.

pajor wrote: »
    There's an 083 number given.

saw it now on the right. but there's just a name, no phone number. after typing in details of yourself and a message it's up to the advertiser to get in contact. makes sense.

It's been let!

If I could have taken it, I would have... just firebombed it to make it habitable first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭seventeen sheep

It's really annoying when links are posted without pictures. It's not as though it hasn't been requested in the very first post in this thread, and very regularly since.

This is a great thread at times, but it's a bit crap when you click in to find dead links, no photos, conversation you can't follow because the pictures aren't there, like they're supposed to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

I think the problem is that you can't actually post pics in here so there's no incentive to screenshot and save them and upload etc. Someone that isn't me should start a tumblr of "Daft Houses/Flats to rent" and save them for posterity.

It's really annoying when links are posted without pictures. It's not as though it hasn't been requested in the very first post in this thread, and very regularly since.

This is a great thread at times, but it's a bit crap when you click in to find dead links, no photos, conversation you can't follow because the pictures aren't there, like they're supposed to be.

I thought the request in the first post suggested when linking to PICTURES you save the pictures.

I think the problem is that you can't actually post pics in here so there's no incentive to screenshot and save them and upload etc. Someone that isn't me should start a tumblr of "Daft Houses/Flats to rent" and save them for posterity.

Yeah I was going to screenshot them, when I was on my laptop - however I didn't get there on time, the fecking dump got let! Now I'm going to get moaners saying "We can't seeeee, your fault, we didn't look etc etc"... well, there will be another funny flat/house next week. Relax.

*not aimed at you, btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I swear some of you lot were new to the Internet.

Screen captures included for posterity. See the rest in next post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Now quit your whinging, whinge bags.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement