Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Houses/Flats to rent

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

daheff wrote: »
    I think this was an property owned by an older person who has passed & family are selling it. I guess the real tv has been taken already by a family member...

It's photography. look at a photo of the bathroom by itself. The tiles are longer vertically here. Yet in the photo added above they're longer horizontally. It's stretched in the above photo, hence giant toilet. TBH, those tiles are probably square so both photos are tweaked.

d0b90516-12f5-40b1-b12e-e99ae22b861d_l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

retalivity wrote: »
    Spotted on broadsheet.ie

180k for a shed in celbridge

we are through the looking glass people.

It used to be the post office exchange. It sold for 145k less than 2 years ago. At least you get a garden. Given apartment prices in the area I don't think this is at all out of whack with current prices. Of course the whole market seems to be completely mad, but if anything I think this represents decent value in the context of the crap on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

It used to be the post office exchange. It sold for 145k less than 2 years ago. At least you get a garden. Given apartment prices in the area I don't think this is at all out of whack with current prices. Of course the whole market seems to be completely mad, but if anything I think this represents decent value in the context of the crap on offer.

6 grand per square meter for this little yoke is not out of whack with current prices and represents decent value?

I only hope and pray that you are either the auctioneer, the vendor or blind.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,216 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

A place only slightly bigger sold in Maynooth recently for the same price. It does however need to be renovated. I passed it the other day and you can see in the little back garden there's already building going on. Buy building out and up they'll double the floor space.
    That's something you can't do with an apartment.

Still, for maynooth/celbridge it's a mad price. People used to move there rather than lucan because it was cheaper. I know people moving out to Kilcock and enfield now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Lovely house but vermin proof? That immediately raises an alert...

And what is that on the wall behind the bed?A clock?

http://www.daft.ie/sligo/houses-for-rent/tubbercurry/12-cnoc-na-si-rathscanlon-tubbercurry-sligo-1830043/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Graces7 wrote: »
    Lovely house but vermin proof? That immediately raises an alert...

And what is that on the wall behind the bed?A clock?

http://www.daft.ie/sligo/houses-for-rent/tubbercurry/12-cnoc-na-si-rathscanlon-tubbercurry-sligo-1830043/

That is for nothing to rent! I'd live there no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

You're doing it wrong Graces :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement