Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Houses/Flats to rent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Read and look through all the photos :D
    http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1262271

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

Think that ones been posted before

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Think that ones been posted before

It was. About 3 months ago.
    Poor guy must have trouble finding a woman to share that bedroom....

One Bedroom and three bathrooms???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

Is he still trying the old daft.ie trick to score wimmins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

retalivity wrote: »

It was. About 3 months ago.
    Poor guy must have trouble finding a woman to share that bedroom....

Can't imagine why.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=699330
    Property Description:
    A stunning architect-designed 3000 sq ft home with amazing views of Dingle town and harbour, within its own grounds of approx. 1 acre.On an eleveated site this one-off house has views that have to be seen to be believed yet within a 10 minute walk of Dingle town.

Look everybody, they're offering a house that was designed by, you're not gonna believe this, get ready, hold on to your hats..............an architect!!

Will wonders ever cease...

Also they managed to get very ironic in the very next paragraph...
    The attenetion to detail and standard of finish, from construction to today's complete product, it is a beautiful home. Recently totally redecorated.

Did someone write this rubbish the morning after the staff Christmas do or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

telekon wrote: »
    http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=699330

Look everybody, they're offering a house that was designed by, you're not gonna believe this, get ready, hold on to your hats..............an architect!!

Will wonders ever cease...

Also they managed to get very ironic in the very next paragraph...

Did someone write this rubbish the morning after the staff Christmas do or what?

looks like the owners are selling it.... Whats with price on application??? Its lovely but it aint no mansion! come on like!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

In fairness a lot of houses are built with minimal or even no input from properly qualified architects so that is actually a selling point. Doesn't necessarily mean it's worth the asking price but it is a positive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nippledragon

telekon wrote: »

Said architect must have received their degree from a lucky-bag

Jesus ****!ng wept........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Polar101

ronan45 wrote: »
    looks like the owners are selling it.... Whats with price on application??? Its lovely but it aint no mansion! come on like!

I'm thinking it means 'price is so ridiculously high we can't post it in this ad'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Polar101 wrote: »
    I'm thinking it means 'price is so ridiculously high we can't post it in this ad'.

Or "price totally unrealistic and we are embarressed at the cheek of what we are looking for it!" :o

Or it could mean that the asking price is actually quite reasonable but they're afraid of getting hassle from other people in the surrounding area for showing some sense. I've heard a good few people in the past few years b1tching about the cheek of their neighbours offering their house for a lower price than they consider their own to be "worth" & thus "talking down prices" in the area.

Custardpi wrote: »
    Or it could mean that the asking price is actually quite reasonable but they're afraid of getting hassle from other people in the surrounding area for showing some sense. I've heard a good few people in the past few years b1tching about the cheek of their neighbours offering their house for a lower price than they consider their own to be "worth" & thus "talking down prices" in the area.

Some people need a dose of reality, the money simply isn't there to throw at housing now, the neighbours will just have to lump it, if thet think it's under priced they should make an offer. That'll shut htem up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Lad Of Banter

ridiculous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭puddles and umbrellas

Eathrin wrote: »

At first I was thinking, "Ah whats the story here - i see nothing out of the ordinary!" but then I saw it! Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

If you're going to post a property its 30 seconds work to stick the pics on Imgur or just attach them to your post, every link in this thread including the one posted 40 minutes ago is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Anyone manage to snap a pic cos it's gone now?

At first I was thinking, "Ah whats the story here - i see nothing out of the ordinary!" but then I saw it! Lol :D
    What was it, it's gone :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

It was a repost of the creepy guy from Slane from a few months back. Where the last photo was of him, sitting in a chair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    It was a repost of the creepy guy from Slane from a few months back. Where the last photo was of him, sitting in a chair.

:(

I'm sitting in my chair looking at this and I'm thinking: will I ever get that female flatmate?

:(

Wonder if he's given up trying to find a "womens" to take the place or if there's actually someone mad enough to take it.

Custardpi wrote: »
    Wonder if he's given up trying to find a "womens" to take the place or if there's actually someone mad enough to take it.
    Maybe his girlfriend decided to come back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Maybe his girlfriend decided to come back!

No, she won't be back.

Ever.

No, she won't be back.

Ever.

Actually, just a thought. Given that the ad has been up several times in the past few months, is it possible that he did actually find someone each time so now he needs a new victim flatmate. Either way, if I was desparate enough to consider the place I'd be eyeing any freshly dug patches of ground near the residence suspiciously.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Odelay

Linky pics of the last time it was up pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

One of the pics from the Slane house,how could you not want to move in!
    abeafefb1775bcdec36d9c59ed895122e8f1cf5bb8c8b172b7633b3d1c1cf946.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement