Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intel GMA HD Drivers

Options
  • 05-02-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Need new drivers (I think) for my Intel GMA HD. I tried playing the Amnesia demo and it wouldn't open. Searched around and found out its because amnesia uses OpenGl and Intel graphics cards cant run that format. So any ideas? Thanks.

Edit: Oh and I tried downloading what I thought was the lastest drivers for my card but when I started the install it said my current drivers were newer so I stopped it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,405 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If your GMA doesnt support OpenGL theres nothing you can do to change that. Your only option is getting an addon graphics card that supports it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Overheal wrote: »
    If your GMA doesnt support OpenGL theres nothing you can do to change that. Your only option is getting an addon graphics card that supports it.

Ah balls....

Advertisement