Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Controller

Options
  • 05-02-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi, any tips on where I could get a cheap one of these? Don't want to spend a fortune on it. Pleaseee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Modified-IRL

I hear those fire "something or other" ones sold in Argos are grand, not sure myself

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

Adverts.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

Adverts.ie, of course - sorry didn't notice that section until now. Anyway bought one of them in Argos, thanks it works grand. Thanks for replies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

slightly off topic but how much around would i be able to sell my 2 for in gamestop, GAME etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i broke the spring in the LB button of my shiney xbox 360s controller :(

i threw it in anger after assassins creed annoyed me to the bring of insanity.. it works but gota click it a bit harder than usual

anyways the new argos has some cheapy controllers goin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

Argos are doin the Official Wireless controllers for 19.99...white only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Can't find them in stock anywhere useful. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

3 xbox controllers and 3 problems with each of them.
    1st and probably the weirdest,if I hit the RT button a few times it'll just turn itself off and turn itself on again.
    2nd,someone dropped it on the floor right on the RB button,so now thats dodge.
    3rd,the left analog is sticky,meaning if I push it in a certain direction it'll get stuck there.

So anywhere doing a good deal on them at the minute??................or maybe I can combine them together to make one super controller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

got a wired one on ebay recently for a tenner new. not official, but identical in every way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cambo252

does anybody have a working second hand controller ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

cambo252 wrote: »
    does anybody have a working second hand controller ?

www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I got a brand new one with a bundle the other day. It's unopened and genuine.

I was looking to swap for some games instead of cash.. what have you got?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cambo252

ah dude i oli got mw3 dats it...ill giv u 20 quid for it lol

Advertisement