Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR form thingy !!

• 05-02-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

So I'm helping my gf fill out this hear form stuff .... She has all the 3 items got . so does she does she just send them away or write a letter or something cause she slightly worried they won't know it's her :O ( her frickin cao number is on it!!!! Girls dey worry too much!) so help me so I can be the knight in shining armor lol thank y'all ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Dr. Ring

If she's filled out the application correctly, she will have needed to download (and fill out) supporting documents ... like if she has a medical card, a GP card form ..............

All these forms need to be sent to CAO, Tower house, eglinton street, Galway.

They'll take it from there. And yes, they will know its her from her CAO and PPS numbers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Dr. Ring wrote: »
    If she's filled out the application correctly, she will have needed to download (and fill out) supporting documents ... like if she has a medical card, a GP card form ..............

All these forms need to be sent to CAO, Tower house, eglinton street, Galway.

They'll take it from there. And yes, they will know its her from her CAO and PPS numbers :D

rite thank you... had to get someone else to re-iterate what i said to her lol ( bishes:rolleyes: )

Advertisement