Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frozen yoghurt recipe?

Options
  • 05-02-2011 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a simple frozen yoghurt recipe? I tried one recently from a recipe book- basically whizz up low fat natural yoghurt, fruit and a little icing sugar and freeze but when I went to try it, it was frozen solid and iced through.

I don't have an icecream machine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Wantobe wrote: »
    Does anyone have a simple frozen yoghurt recipe? I tried one recently from a recipe book- basically whizz up low fat natural yoghurt, fruit and a little icing sugar and freeze but when I went to try it, it was frozen solid and iced through.

I don't have an icecream machine.

You need to give it a good stir every hour or so while it's freezing in order to keep the texture aerated. Same applies to making ice-cream or sorbet at home without an ice-cream maker, which does this for you.

Advertisement