Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kyle Walker gets shock England call-up!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Glenn Jonson can't defend so it's about time they had someone else they could look at glad it's our lad just a friendly I think though so likely just to see how he does then switch back to Johnson anyway in next match v Wales unless he really is unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Surprised myself. He's already played for two clubs this season (QPR/Villa)so I guess under FIFA rules he can't play for us even if we did need to recall him. is that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

He'll be our right full for years ;) - he had a great pre-season last summer and impressed immensely. Hopefully harry sees sense and involves him a lot more next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

I was surprised but it must be good for us. He got a cracking goal yesterday as well. I noticed that Kyle Naughton also scored

Advertisement