Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pokémon

Options
  • 06-02-2011 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

where can i watch all the original epsoides of pokémon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Does it matter?

Here, I'll draw out an episode for you.

TITLE: (insert pun based on Pokemon of the week's name)

Scene 1: ASH, PIKACHU and (insert companion(s) of choice) are walking in (insert land of latest game).

NEW POKEMON spotted!

ASH consults POKEDEX (or similar gadget). Please note that he'll do this even if he has seen said Pokemon before.

CUT TO: TEAM ROCKET with a new (robot/catching device/hare-brained scheme to capture PIKACHU and/or NEW POKEMON)

SCENE: ASH attempts to capture NEW POKEMON, but fails. Alternatively, he learns about how NEW POKEMON is vital to the ecosystem of (insert region) from SERIOUS NPC.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

SCENE: TEAM ROCKET spring into action, and capture both PIKACHU and NEW POKEMON in (net/cage/glass container). PIKACHU will attempt to shock them, but it will not work.
    ASH will then use any of his other Pokemon to free the captives. Alternatively, NEW POKEMON will use its powers to break (net/cage/glass container).
    PIKACHU will then shock TEAM ROCKET, who will fly into the sky yelling "Team Rocket's blasting off again!"

SCENE: ASH is now ready to leave. If this episode is divisible by 14, NEW POKEMON will join ASH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

The Pokemon league episodes of the original series were some of my best TV viewing moments ever, still remember rushing home from school to catch em (all).

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Howlin

Funky wrote: »
    The Pokemon league episodes of the original series were some of my best TV viewing moments ever, still remember rushing home from school to catch em (all).

ya i can still remember them and i want to relive my child hood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Just so you're aware Howlin, linking to illegal downloading sites isn't allowed on this forum so you probably won't get much answers.

If you want to buy the DVDs, google it.
    If you want to download the show, google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Howlin

ok how do i delete a post?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

It's grand, I'll just lock this thread for you. Can be used for future reference anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement