Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum changes and request NZ help.

Options
  • 06-02-2011 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭

Hi

Right well we have launched the FAQ for Australia, but we would like to have one for New Zealand in the same vein.

We have also unstuck the Coming to Oz thread and the Thinking of a WHV they are linked in the FAQ so they should still reside around the front page.

The FAQ is designed to simply link to the Immigration website so all migration advice is listed there. We are not a immigration advice service as to do so is an offence and carries a possible $6500 fine. Plus it keeps the FAQ current.

If we could design a NZ one in the same style that would be great any takers?

If anone has a question we missed please let me know. Feedback good or bad is appreciated never writen one of these before so no offence will be taken.

I would like to take the oppurtunity on behalf of the mods to thank you guys who post here everyday helping people with this sort of stuff.

In 2006 it was a few posts from Dave that actually got me here so it never gets forgotten.

Advertisement