Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 1 game on a train?

Options
  • 06-02-2011 3:53am

I'm trying to think of a game I rented in the late 90's for the PS1

I'm not sure if it was a good game or not but I remember it was set on a train that was going to blow up or something. I think the aim was to get to get from one end of the train to the other.

Sorry I cant be more specific But for the life of me I cant remember the name of it.

Myself and and a friend of mine played it but we cant remember the name of it.

Can anyone help??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Think it was called Chase the Express. Few pics here so you can compare to what you remember.

http://ie.psx.ign.com/articles/163/163494p1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

chase the express i say, a 2 disc game . i have it on adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

If that is not the game, there was a few levels on a train in Mission Impossible that are etched into my brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

There was also quite a large scene in Final Fantasy VIII set on a train. But it was quite a few hours into the game, so I'm guessing that's not it.

Chase the express - that was the name of it!

Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement