Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Claas 46rc

• 06-02-2011 5:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Does any one know where i can get a users manual or maintenance manual for the claas 46 rotocut round baler.tanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mf690

www.agrimanuals.com should have it. Usually Around £20 Sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

farmcracker,i think i have them but which do you want is it the operator manual or workshop manual

• Registered Users Posts: 21 farmcracker

Both if you can spare them thanks.I havent used one of theese machines before and need all the knowledge i can get.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 30 rocketjk

Farmcracker we bought one of these machines 8 yrs ago for £5k(IRL) i think. Sold it last year for €4k. Not bad depericating value IMO. We do over 1000 bales a year for ourselves and neighbours. Narrow pick up and twine tie were a b1tch with the rain on the way, held up things. Good machine but dont make a big bale. Mchale easily put 30-50% more into a bale.

Fairly bomb proof if like all machinery maintained, greacing before every use/morning of baleing, and the wide angle pto shaft, fill oil bottle with chain oil(dont be tempted to put in burnt oil) for lubercating the chains every 250-300 bales, The pick up real bearing has no greace nipple so just throw some oil on it-better then nothing. in the 8 yrs we had the machine we only changed the bearings on one rollar and changed the pick up bearings 3 times(lack of a greace nipple).

As making the bales 80-90hp at the very least should be used, A lot more for a chopper unit, dont rush and take your time is the key. On our baler the buzzer/light came on the second any pressure came on the back door so ignore it and change the tieing unit to manual (inside the small door in the left as looking at baler on front) and bale on the pressure gauge-once it hits red hit the button to tie and travel 4-5 ft to catch the net/twine.

Note: Faults and ideas are from my past experience-not the text bookway..

what is your address etc farm cracker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 farmcracker

i have replied to you privately labman

i didnt recieve any message farmcracker

Advertisement