If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Panasonic p42g20 plasma tv

Options
  • 06-02-2011 6:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

I am interested in buying one of these tvs.

Can you supply one and delivery to Galway?

Thanks.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Charlie.

Cheers for the post.

Unfortunately this particular has come to an end for us and we will not be bringing any more in.

We also do not ship this model into the South as it is a UK model and will currently not work with Saorview.

We so stock other models that do have MPEG4 tuners on-board from other manufacturers that we would offer, but unfortunately I can't get this one back in again.

Let me know if you would like me to price any alternatives non freesat models.

Regards,

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

OK thanks, I got my hands on a 46 inch model. Fantastic panel!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Laker04

<Snip>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment,

@Laker04,

Please take a moment to read the Charter here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 particularly the part that says:
    If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

If you have an opinion on some matter related to the items that Richersounds or The Philips Shop sell, or you wish to give people the benefit of your advice on some related issue, Please do not post it in this forum ! There are other fora on Boards in the Tech section on Home Entertainment or TV related topics, or in the Consumer fora, which are suitable locations for endowing Boardies with the benefit of any advice or opinion you wish to offer. Bearing in mind the purpose of this forum, posts along the lines described here are not appropriate and will be suitably snipped or delete without warning. This approach is taken to ensure the workability of this particular forum and to ensure that general advice and discursive posts are made in the appropriate forum. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

As the OP's query was dealt with here and the TV in question is no longer a stock item for RS, I'm closing this thread.

Thanks,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.