Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for shooting land

Options
  • 06-02-2011 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi guys this might be a long shoot, i am looking for land to shoot on in co dublin or co kildare any help would be great as the local gun club is full

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

to shoot what with what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 buckshoot

with 12 gauge shotgun , pigeon , and other pest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

where do ya live lad? have ya tried knockin on any doors in or around your area? farmers for the most part are sound if ya knock in and ask

thanks ,i live in newcastle co dublin if anyone can help that would be geart

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Are you from Newcastle originally? Perhaps you should try Newcastle and district gun club - I wouldn't hold out much hope of them allowing you to join though - I'm born and bred Newcastle and have given up trying to become a member, they're always "full", even though I'm trying the last ten years!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭johnner1

buckshoot wrote: »
    hi guys this might be a long shoot, i am looking for land to shoot on in co dublin or co kildare any help would be great as the local gun club is full

get your walking boots on and start knocking on doors, do you already have your gun?

yes have a gun thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Good bit of tillage out that neck of the woods isn't there ? That also means a warm welcome for any decent ole skin who wants to shoot pigeons from most farmers. Knock on a few doors and if you're lucky with one you'll find that others will soon follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭johnner1

buckshoot wrote: »
    yes have a gun thanks for the help

what about shooting on the grounds you got your permissions on.

Advertisement