Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jasper- Lovely male guinea pig needing a home

• 06-02-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I have a lovely male guinea that was born in August. His cage mate was his Dad he sadly passed away. He is looking for a home with someone who loves guinea pigs and will give him a cage at least 6ftx2ft and another guinea pigs companion.

I can send you pictures of him, baby pictures, and pictures of his parents.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Where abouts is this little fella located? I'd take him in a heartbeat, but I'm living in England now :( Might know someone back home though that could give him a good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Hi,
    I am in Clare. I'm going to hold onto him unless I can find him an excellent home. I have a pair of males but they won't accept him into their group sadly :(
    Just wanted to add also I would like to rehome him to someone who won't mind an email every now and then asking how he is :)

Thanks for your interest!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

could u not get a friend for ur piggie that way you can keep him? just seems a bit silly to give him away at least this way you wont be worrying about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

I am moving in September and my parents will be caring for my bunnies and guinea pigs. I am trying to keep my numbers down, and if I get him a friend there is always a chance they will not get on and then I'll have two seperate, unhappy guinea pigs.

Unless I get a great home I am 100 percent happy with though then I'm not going to rehome him.

Advertisement