Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last CAO documents question

Options
  • 06-02-2011 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Ok

I have sent off My Junior Cert results, 2nd leaving cert results, a copy of a cao form with my two leaving cert numbers and the results on it, a cv and Degree transcript, and my personal statement etc.

However, I attened LIT in 2001/2002 but dropped out, and I then went back, repeated my LC, the results of which I have, and got a degree From Nuig, those complete transcripts sent off also.

QUESTION: (1) will I need to get that cert of attendance for 2001 LIT? Thought since i went to NUIG and paid fee for 1st year it would be ok. I mentioned it in the posted documents, on a seperate page.

(2) would you think the 1st leaving cert result number and results on a cao document will be ok (it's not the official one). I also drew attention to this.

Sorry, if anyone thinks it'll be a problem or it'll be ok i'd like to hear. Thought i had it all sorted but this Cert of attendance is messing with me

Just don't want to miss out on a technicality. I have drawn attention to everything, and have the most relevant documents (e.g. I couldn't have gone to NUIG without Irish or a 3rd language, though i did neither in my repeat leaving cert.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

I had an issue getting a cert of attendance from a previous college i had attended and sent a note to that effect with my application, never heard from the CAO again regarding that, but once i got a place in college, the college themselves hounded me for it, so even if the CAO dont bother you about it, a college might.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭jackthelad321

gs39t wrote: »
    I had an issue getting a cert of attendance from a previous college i had attended and sent a note to that effect with my application, never heard from the CAO again regarding that, but once i got a place in college, the college themselves hounded me for it, so even if the CAO dont bother you about it, a college might.

Ok well that's great that you got it with no hassle from Cao i'd say it'll be fine so. Thans for that allayed my concerns. Still glad I drew attention to it I might just get one in the next week or two and send it in.

Advertisement