Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insuranceworks.ie...anyone use before?

Options
  • 06-02-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone could give me feedback on a crowd called insuranceworks.ie. During the heavy rain of the last few days i've noticed that part of my roof has sprung a leak and water running down the bathroom walls. I was wondering would these be quicker than the normal process of making a claim on the house insurance. Thanks in advance for any feedback..

Tipp man:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moving this to Banking, Insurance & Pensions, as it's likely to get more answers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Tipp man running

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone could give me feedback on a crowd called insuranceworks.ie. During the heavy rain of the last few days i've noticed that part of my roof has sprung a leak and water running down the bathroom walls. I was wondering would these be quicker than the normal process of making a claim on the house insurance. Thanks in advance for any feedback..

Tipp man:)

Insurance works are loss assessors, you will have to pay them a fee for taking care of your claim, which may not even be covered unless you prove storm damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

When we had the big snow a couple of years ago, a water pipe burst in my kitchen.

I called them, thinking it was a bigger job than it was.
    Two lads came around within the day, fixed it and charged me what I'd consider to be a standard plumbers fee when it turned out I didn't need to claim from my insurance. ( probably around the €60 - €100 mark.. can't quite remember )

So I had a positive experience of them, but that was really as a minor plumbing job that took less than an hour to fix.
    I've no experience of them doing a big job.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Old thread is old.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement