Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matthews IFSC route

Options
  • 06-02-2011 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just want to check on something - I'm thinking of getting the 7.30am Matthews bus from Drogheda to the IFSC each weekday - can anyone confirm what time it stops at Jury's Hotel? 8.30am right? How good is the record for getting there on time most days?

Then on the way back to Drogheda, are the only services 5 and 5.30 pm? Just want to check.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I get the bus from Dundalk and it would get there between 8.20 and 8.35 depending on traffic and the weather. Drogheda bus would be about 10 minutes behind that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Newsite

amacachi wrote: »
    I get the bus from Dundalk and it would get there between 8.20 and 8.35 depending on traffic and the weather. Drogheda bus would be about 10 minutes behind that.

So the Drogheda bus would be at Jury's at 8.45 or so at the latest? Trying to decide on the train at 7.34 am or the bus - much prefer the bus for various reasons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Newsite wrote: »
    So the Drogheda bus would be at Jury's at 8.45 or so at the latest? Trying to decide on the train at 7.34 am or the bus - much prefer the bus for various reasons!

I'd prefer the bus myself, cost not being the only one. :pac: I would imagine the bus should get you in by 8.45 barring an accident or similar on the motorway. Monday is usually the latest day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

The last time I got this bus (just after xmas) the M1 was absolutely desperate...
    Has it improved?!

Advertisement