Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Bass Player???

• 06-02-2011 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Yo, If you clicked this, you need a bass player. Luckily I'm a bass player looking to join originals band rock/grunge/thrashy band. playing for 10 years pm me bros. based in wicklow/dublin area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cashstuart

Hey,

We are a heavy rock band who are readying new tracks for an album at the moment. We will be doing a demo in April followed up by some live dates and hope to record the album in june/july.
    We are all heavily influenced by Alice In Chains, Metallica, Alter bridge and the likes and need a strong bass player to complete band. We want to work with someone outside our usual circles and hope you might fit the bill.
    Age wise we range from 28 to 34 and are very easy people to get on with, contact me at cashstuart@gmail if you are interested,

cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RiseRebellion

PM sent man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭Criticdublin

hey man, we Critic are looking for a bassist, ep preproduction is just fin and if you like the sound of the demos we can send some more on to you.

have a listen at www.facebook.com/criticofficial pm me here if you are interested cheers man

peace

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭100cormacio100

Hi
    I'm a guitarist and I have a lot of the same influences as yourself. I've a lot of experience playing live and recording.
    I was in a band until very recently but it looks to be ended as the other guys were all foreign and some went home etc, so I'm looking to get playing again ASAP. I write a lot of music (and some vocals) and enjoy collaborating too.
    Check out my myspace page and see if you're interested in a jam?
    http://www.myspace.com/cngrockband
    Cheers
    Cormac <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

100cormacio100: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement