Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Tullamore from Mullingar

Options
  • 06-02-2011 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know how I can get from Mullingar to Tullamore late on a Friday night or early on a saturday morning?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Slieve Bloom Coaches run buses daily between Mullingar and Tullamore.

You can find the bus times here.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Thanks purple_bobbin. How far is it from the train station in mullingar to either of the bus stops in mullingar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

lizt wrote: »
    Thanks purple_bobbin. How far is it from the train station in mullingar to either of the bus stops in mullingar?
    The train station is at the Green Bridge, beside the Newbury hotel, which is about a 15-20 minute was (imo) from Texas.

The hospital is about a 15min walk (imo) if you walk along the Green Road area and out past Aldi, the hospital is about 3 minutes from Aldi.

See this Google map for directions (and also for a clearer idea of walking distance).

When you open the Google map link type "mullingar train station" into the search box as for some reason it won't work like that for me when I post the link, it brings you to a different area in Mullingar.

Advertisement