Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get involved and help improve your University

Options
  • 06-02-2011 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

I am a 4th year student conducting research on Students experiences with orientation week with the aim of using smartphone like technology to improve this experience for my Fourth Year Project. I am looking for volunteers from all years to participate in a short focus group to get students opinions on were orientation and general communication is lacking in the University and how we can use technology to improve it.

The focus group should take no more than 1 hour.

You are under no obligation to include any identifying information over the course of the focus group. Participants can withdraw participation at any time.

If you think you would like to give your time to participate, please private message me for more information

thanks,

mark

Advertisement