Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dentist

• 06-02-2011 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a dentist to have root canal treatment done, and a filling or two. I don't want anyone who works with mercury - so composite fillings only. Also - preferable that clinic has it's own x-ray facilities, as I don't want to have to queue out in Ardkeen for a jaw x-ray.

Anyone have ideas, and what sort of prices are we looking at for root canal treatment on a back molar. Somewhere affordable :)

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Aruba08

I go to Dermot Crowley over Ardkeen Stores. Absolute gentleman, fantastic dentist and not too expensive. (well not moreso than anywhere else) I have had a lot of work done. His secretary will tell you the cost of all treatments before you ahead with anything. I am sure she can tell you what material they use also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I recently went to Aisling Bannon, Dermot Crowley's colleague as an emergancy patient and I'm very happy with her. I was refered to Mary Egan endodontist for root treatment and it's costing me €480 for a premolar.

Mary Egan is very very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

We had this thread a while ago
    Might give you a good indication :-)
    RA
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055603173

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Thanks - And agreed on the "butcher" posts. I had cleaning done a few months back, and my gums were ripped off of me. It was a horrid experience - hence the decision to not go back, and delaying outstanding work for a few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

dlofnep wrote: »
    Thanks - And agreed on the "butcher" posts. I had cleaning done a few months back, and my gums were ripped off of me. It was a horrid experience - hence the decision to not go back, and delaying outstanding work for a few months.

+200

you won't feel a thing

M780236-Female_dentist_injects_patient_with_anaes-SPL.jpg?id=777800236

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Got a booking there. Sorted :)

Advertisement