Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sat cycle

• 06-02-2011 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Even thou it was pissing rain I had a great spin on de Wicklow hills on sat. 56 k altogether which I was happy about. But which made life easier was that I got a new hat and Overshoes last week which I never had before and a new selle italia saddle which just rocks. It's very comfy. The previous one I had must Hav been absolute ****e or the selle is just brill. Anyways just thought I'd share my sat cycle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

Hi get on yer bike, what model saddle were ya on, need to invest and would appreaciate some info, ta

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭get on your bike

It's de selle italia slr xc gel flow. At 108 euro odd it's pricey enough but de difference is actually pretty amazing. I had a regular giant saddle and it cut de hole of me tbh. Also it really goes well wit me bike. Go for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

Thanks, will have a check on that:D

Advertisement