Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tapering advice.

Options
  • 06-02-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Howdy, I fancy stretching my lobes but I don't have my ears pierced, would I have to start off by getting them pierced and then having to wait for them to heal to taper them?
    Also, I want my ears a fairly big size so do you really have to go from 18 to 16 to 14 to 12 etc. ??

I've done some research but fancy the advice of people who have it done and what not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

There is an option to get ur lobes scalpled but then you'd have the holes forever.
    Most people get pierced at 14g which is 1.6mm I think :confused: I would advise you not to skip sizes because it can do serious damage. My first stretch was from 14g to 8g. I did it in like 3 mins and it tore my lobe. So take your time with stretching and don't skip sizes, it WILL be worth it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Have a look at
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055256564
    An excellent thread done by Will. I'm a piercer and I show it to my customers when they're looking for advice on stretching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I feel all gooey now on the inside after that Pierced Off :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Will wrote: »
    I feel all gooey now on the inside after that Pierced Off :pac:
    Credit where credits due :) btw, all brown envelopes to the usual adress;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement