Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crunch Fitness

• 06-02-2011 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Howdy folks, anyone know off hand how much it costs to join crunch for the year? And also, how much it costs to pay as you go?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I'm not sure how much it costs, but they are closing in June so you won't be able to get it for a year.

There will be a gym in the new Student Centre, whenever it opens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Until the end of January they had an offer of €99 for the remaining 5 months: perhaps they'll let you take that now if you ask nicely. ;)

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

They put posters up advertising different arrangements in the student centre I think. You can join for different amounts of months for example 6 or however many there are until the end of semester for set prices. I think it goes by the calender month as opposed to the date you joined so it may be best to hang on until the end of the month and join in March so you get a full month but I suppose it's only a week into February.

Not sure how much it is pay as you go about 8 euro perhaps?

I went a few times with get in gear too because you get a few passes to the gym with that but I'm not a member. I think I'll just wait for the new gym :)

Advertisement