Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jewellery valuations

Options
  • 07-02-2011 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I don't know why so many people recommend ESL in Powerscourt for jewellery valuations. I went there with a ring I bought abroad , which had no cert.,with it.I was sure that they would be able to value it but they told me that they could not value it for me as I had no cert with it !!What kind of jewellers or valuers are they if they can't value the ring unless they are given all the information !!!If they were any good they should be able to tell me all the information and not ask me for the information.!!They also charge e75 for ou to give them the information.....what a rip off!!!I would not recommend them. :mad:
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement