Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Boiler Service - Knocknacarra

• 06-02-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for someone to service my Natural Gas Boiler?

Would need to be RGI registered and any details about price would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

hi

It cost 80 euros i think. i used Micheal 087 639 2711.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kellsum

This might be a silly query... but does the people from your natural gas provider not have too service your boiler once a year?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

you have to get the boiler serviced yourself:)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kellsum

Eeps! I had better get mine serviced then, I thought I just kept missing them when they called around;)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stee.mc79

kellsum wrote: »
    This might be a silly query... but does the people from your natural gas provider not have too service your boiler once a year?

It's up to you to make sure your boiler is service by an RGI registered installer. Grate gas are the comPany to use there contracted by board gas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stee.mc79

Also there's Jim McGrath very reasonable contracted by board gas, RGI registered and oftec registered!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 niall1980

nigel coffey is the guy i used. very good and reasonable. 087 6504035

Advertisement