Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freediving video

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

My my what big fins everyone has ;). Looks good, wasn't feeling in the mood to go to the pool tonight but gave me some inspiration.

How did the class go and what sort of thoracic exercises do you do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

Hi howtomake, the classes went really well. Have a few testimonials on our site from that one and past classes but won't be posting any links obviously as I aint looking for a ban. Google is your friend. Dont let the big fins fool you we do a little no fins and monofin as well. What we try to achieve is a small basis for further training so aquacity is our goal. The thoracic exercises in the intro course are really pretty simple. isolating the diaphragam, belly breathing, and then thoracic flexibility through stretching and specific movements of the chest. I usually show packing and reverse/exhale packing so students are aware of what it is but don't teach it that day as its a more advanced technique.

Advertisement