Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearblue Digital - How Accurate??

Options
  • 06-02-2011 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

I took 2 Clearblue Digital Pregnancy tests with the Conception Indicator, one on Wednesday evening and the other first thing Thursday morning, both were negative.
    I was due my period around Jan 19th but still no sign, my last period was at the end of November and other than one day of spotting on Jan 6th I've had nothing since.
    I don't have any typical pregnancy symptoms other than no periods and this reacurring fluttering just below my belly button. I do feel more tired lately and my appetite has reduced but I've been dieting since after Christmas so that could explain that.
    Anyway my question is how accurate are the digital tests, am I definately not pregnant, should I just wait it out until my period shows up. I'm a little confused :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

First response are the most accurate that I have found. Was still getting negatives on the digi even after getting positives on First Response and on a Tesco cheapy test!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

First response are the most accurate that I have found. Was still getting negatives on the digi even after getting positives on First Response and on a Tesco cheapy test!

Thanks for the reply, I will be in Tescos on Thursday I will pick up one of their tests. I went for the digital one as I thought it would give me a clearer answer but I'm more confused!!!
    Feeling quite sick today although I don't know if it's just my mind playing games now, however there is still no sign of my period or any indicator that she's on her way :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

I took a First Response test this morning, not my first pee but I hadn't anything to drink so it should have been concentrated enough, it was negative.
    Don't know what to think now, it's been 77 day now since my last period and other than feeling quite bloated, some hot flushes, some stomach twinges and lack of a period I feel normal.
    I'm very confused now, I guess I'll just have to wait for AF to show up :confused:

Advertisement